How to download My Sodexo 3.6.1 mod apk for pc



My Sodexo.apk 3.6.1
Name: My Sodexo.apk
ID: sodexo.mysodexo.android
Version: 3.6.1
Size: 25 Mb



My Sodexo Screen Preview

How to install My Sodexo lastet apk for bluestacks
How to install My Sodexo patch 3.6.1 apk for android
How to install My Sodexo lastet apk for bluestacks

How to install My Sodexo apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Sodexo Description

Vous avez envie de connaitre le menu du jour au restaurant ?
Vous vous interrogez systématiquement sur le solde de votre badge avant de passer en caisse ?
Vous apprécieriez de pouvoir recharger votre compte d'un simple SMS ?
Ou alors vous recevez des collaborateurs ou invités externes et vous souhaitez réserver via votre smartphone une table dans les salons de votre restaurant ?
Cette application est faite pour vous !
Elle regroupe des fonctionnalités simples et efficaces pour vous faciliter votre restaurant Sodexo au quotidien.
Disponible sur les sites inscrits à ce service.
Renseignez-vous auprès de votre Responsable de Restaurant Sodexo.

What's new in My Sodexo 3.6.1

- Améliorations diverses.
My Sodexo | 11 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.8

Download My Sodexo 3.6.1 mod APK



Search terms:
How to download My Sodexo 3.6.1 mod apk for bluestacks
How to use My Sodexo unlimited apk
How to mod My Sodexo 3.6.1 apk
How to get My Sodexo unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »