How to get My Digit@l Pass lastet apk for laptop



My Digit@l Pass.apk 4.0.1
Name: My Digit@l Pass.apk
ID: ke.co.sodexobenefits.consumerapp
Version: 4.0.1
Size: 5.5 Mb



My Digit@l Pass Screenshots

How to mod My Digit@l Pass 4.0.1 unlimited apk for android
How to install My Digit@l Pass 4.0.1 mod apk for laptop
How to download My Digit@l Pass 4.0.1 mod apk for android

How to setup My Digit@l Pass apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Digit@l Pass Details

The meal Pass is an employee benefit given by an employer to its employees for getting a proper meal. The Digit@l Pass application will allow you to manage your benefits and accompany you during your lunch breaks.

The application core functionalities are the following:
- Search near-by restaurants and promotions
- Check your meal Pass balance
- View your transactions history
- Check your loyalty points
- View your digital Pass parameters
- Manage your online account

We have planned other evolutions and sincerely hope this application will be your ideal companion for your lunch breaks!

What's new in My Digit@l Pass 4.0.1

My Digit@l Pass : the meal Pass application designed by Sodexo!
My Digit@l Pass | 4 Reviewers | | Rating: 4

Download My Digit@l Pass lastet APK



Search terms:
How to install My Digit@l Pass patch 4.0.1 apk for laptop
How to use My Digit@l Pass mod apk
How to mod My Digit@l Pass 4.0.1 apk
How to get My Digit@l Pass unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »